My brother Jonathan and his buddy Mike came to help a friend move here.  Lars and I were able have some fun with them at Cannon Beach and a killer day riding at Blackrock!  


I have some Go-Pro footage of me riding the Hide & Seek trail and the ones at Blackrock, but am having issues posting them.  I also changed my settings so those of you that are interested may now leave comments.
Jonathan and I chit chatting on the beach after his surfing.
Lars and I didn't surf.  We chickened out because it was a bit chilly.
Here's Jonathan in action showing Mike how to surf.
Here is Jonathan posing for his next magazine cover shoot, haha. 
Jonathan and Mike heading out to hit some waves, and the waves hit back.


Big smiles - Haystack rock behind them
Yippity Dibbity Skippity!  See what happens when Jonathan gets on a beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment