Utah visitors!

We have had our first visitors from Utah!  My sweet friend Jennifer and her husband Jerry, chose to visit us for their Labor Day weekend.  Jennifer has most of the pictures so I will prob. add more when I get some.  It was so good to see her, and meet her husband.  We had a blast and enjoyed having them stay with us!
Miniature golf anyone?
The four of us checked out Mt. Hood Skibowl!  It's a bit like Snowbird during the summer, alpine slides, rock wall, trampoline bungee things, zip-line, etc.  It wasn't as cool as Snowbird to be honest, but we still have fun.  We did few runs on alpine slides, mini-golfed, Jennifer's hubby and I climbed the rock wall, and ate lunch. 

Here is me trying be so cool!
The Goyte concert was awesome, great performance!
Jennifer and I had great time explored Portland together
and later went to the concert!
The guys had sweet day of mountain biking and hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment