Living in Oregon

We moved to beautiful Oregon!

Every morning I wake up to an orchestra of birds and a view of an enormous cedar tree.

I am loving it more and more every day.  There is a trail a short walk behind our house called Tickle Creek Trail you can see the trail map below.  The pictures don't do justice for how beautiful the trail is.

We have seen blue jays, a white dove, an otter, squirrels, red-striped Northwestern Garter Snakes, and slugs.  The air smells clean and wonderful and I am looking forward to hitting some downhill mountain bike trails which are 15 min. from the house!


Tickle Creek Trail Map






There are 5 total bridges that cross the creek
Lars & Kaiser

Lars and my sister Shannon -  Look at the size of that tree!
Anyone up to finding a four leaf clover?





Red-Striped Northwestern Garter Snake
Here is where spotted the otter





                                         
Mmmm yummy! How dare he venture out without his shell!  These slugs always heebie jeebied me out when I lived in Washington.  Snails are cool, but slugs...ewwww.














2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha ha good one Kelly. I should have used my nubby hand to make the picture even better!

      Delete